Sunday 21 April 2013

"Suspect's Mother Described as "Quoting Conspiracy Theories" "




Yes, this is a fairly frequent misconception relating to people who've been blatantly framed by the Police.


It's a common side-effect of being innocent.

"Kilzer also claims that the mother's beliefs increasingly made her uncomfortable, which partially led to her ceasing to visit Tsarnaeva in 2012:

"She started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate muslims. 

“It’s real,” she said, “My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.” I have to say I felt kind of scared and vulnerable when she said this, as I am distinctly American, and was lying practically naked in her living room."



No comments:

Post a Comment