Friday 13 February 2015

Manson as a Scapegoat




"For years I was the personification of everything evil, everything rotten in this country. Yeah, you dumped all your own criminality off on me. 

I was your goat."




"To the faithful I say this, so that understanding can be touched and because I know you have been misled: I did live among you in the will of all, in and out of prison for over twenty years before I was put on trial in 1969. 

From the 1940’s, I lived a lifetime in and on your prison cross, kept in your punishments to be your goat, your blame, all your bad, long before your children of the '60s picked me up and my will from the leftover garbage of past wars you waged upon your young. 

I am a child of the '30s, not the '60s. I told and answered in truth for what I was asked. What they did and do to balance themselves in their own points of view for the life they said they wanted is their own responsibility. You gave them your blame, and all of your problems but no forgiveness. 

They were you - your reflections yet you keep your children in cages and want new prison crosses for your own profits, and the same cycles continue as your judgments are pushed off to the unknowing people for more tax money in old and useless jobs. 

They are also making up more TV movie crime, as if you don't have enough. 

Know this: from the prison graves the Christhead is no new trip, and the so-called Christians have been and are feeding on the blood of Christ children. 

You are so misled and caught up in lies that your souls and your justice are locked in the bank. Actors play your leaders in the same war patterns set by the dead."


DOCTOR: Now, before you go rushing off, Mel, do you know what a Judas goat is? 

MEL: Er, yes. It's a decoy goat that's tied to the stake to lure the tiger out into the open. 

DOCTOR: Getting badly mauled in the process. I think I shall refuse the role. 



No comments:

Post a Comment