Thursday 26 March 2015

Mormonism, Masonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

"    The fact that portions of the temple ceremony caused "many" people to have devastating flashbacks should be of grave concern to the Mormon people. Even those who do not claim to have been ritualistically abused have been terrified by the oaths. On June 30, 1990, a woman wrote us a letter in which she stated: "Your article brought back old memories for me about my first temple experience in June of 1972 as a convert to Mormonism from Christianity. I, too, felt that what I was doing was wrong. Actually, a feeling of dread came over me as I began to take the blood oaths, and I knew I was doing something that was absolutely against everything Christianity had taught me. The feeling increased... and I just kept praying in my mind, 'Dear God, just get me out of here alive,' over and over."

    While some Mormons seem to be rejoicing that church leaders have finally had the insight to remove some of the offensive wording in the endowment ceremony, they have not faced the serious implications of the whole matter. That important portions had to be trimmed out plainly shows that Mormon Church president Ezra Taft Benson was wrong when he said: 

"The endowment was revealed by revelation..." (The Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, 1988, p. 250) 

It is clearly a man-made ceremony which heavily borrowed from Masonry. "



No comments:

Post a Comment