Saturday 26 March 2016

The Christ Principle


How many?

How many what?

How many men did you kill in Korea?

Thirteen, maybe more.

What was it like to kill a man?

You don't wanna know. Now close it up.

Walt! Walt! What're you doing? What're you doing, huh?

Relax. You can't get out of there.

You let me out right now. You fucking let me out or I'll fucking kill you!

Shut the fuck up! You want to know what it's like to kill a man? 

Well it's goddamn awful, that's what it is. The only thing worse is getting a medal of valour for killing some poor kid that wanted to 'just give up, that's all.' Yeah, some scared little gook just like you. I shot him right in the face with that rifle you were holding in there a while ago. 

There's not a day goes by that I don't think about it. You don't want that on your soul. 

But I got blood on my hands. I'm soiled. That's why I'm going it alone tonight. 

Walt! You take me with you right now! Let me out!

Look, you've come a long way. And I'm proud to say that you're my friend. 

But you've got your whole life ahead of you. 

But me, I finish things. That's what I do, and I'm doing it alone. 

No! Wait! Walt! WALT! WALT! WALT!

No comments:

Post a Comment