Saturday 23 July 2016

Jupiter - and Beyond the Infinite

"Overhead the albatross
Hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves
In labyrinths of coral caves
An echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine

And no one called us to the land
And no one knows the where's or why's
Something stirs and something tries
Starts to climb toward the light....

!! OMIGODIT'SFULLOFSTARS !!


Strangers passing in the street 
By chance two separate glances meet 
And I am you and what I see is me. 
And do I take you by the hand 
And lead you through the land 
And help me understand 
The best I can. 

And no one called us to the land 
And no one crosses there alive. 
No one speaks and no one tries 
No one flies around the sun.... 



Almost everyday you fall 
Upon my waking eyes, 
Inviting and inciting me 
To rise. 
And through the window in the wall 
Come streaming in on sunlight wings 
A million bright ambassadors of morning. 

And no one sings me lullabyes 
And no one makes me close my eyes 
So I throw the windows wide 
And call to you across the sky....

No comments:

Post a Comment