Thursday 26 January 2017

Rogue One : Citizen Erso



Terror! Robespierre and the French Revolution

" But wait a minute - liberals don't like people who sacrifice themselves.

Somehow, if you are too radical, already you are halfway to totalitarianism... "


Vive la France libre dans l’honneur et dans l’indépendance !


Jen - Come here.

Rememeber : whatever I do - I do to protect you.

Say you understand.


My love for her has never faded...

Jenna - my Stardust - I can't imagine what you think of me.

When I was taken, I faced some bitter truths.

I was told that soon enough Krennic would have you as well.

As time went on, I knew that you were either dead, or so well-hidden that he would never find you.

I knew, 
if I refused to work, if I took my own life, , it would only be a matter of time before Krennic realised that he no longer needed me to complete The Project.

So, I did the one thing which nobody expected -

I lied.

learned to lie.

I played the part of a beaten man, resigned to the sanctuary of his work.  

I made myself indispensable.

And all the while, I lay the groundwork of my revenge... "

No comments:

Post a Comment