Sunday 26 February 2017

Upon This Rock : 1st Emanation - Glykon Rising


In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...

In dreams I walk with you
In dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all the time

We're together in dreams, in dreams


When Hercules was an infant, he proved his great physical strength by strangling two serpents, sent by Hera, wife of Zeus, to murder him in his cradle.

Hercules represents the LOWEST Manifestation of the Male, Solar Deity in the Arian Age

He is Champion of the Age Aries

A Man of Strength, who seeks to atune into Logos, the way of Hermetic Knowledge through physical feats of extreme courage and derring-do to attain the heights of Mount Olympus.
Remember, he strangled the two serpents at birth

Upon reaching adulthood, after many wars and adventures that earned him great valour, Hercules built a house, took a wife, settled down and  began to father children.

THOSE WHOM THE GODS WISH TO DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD.

Hera lay a madness upon Hercules, and in his madness, he SLAUGHTERED his wife and children, believing them to be his enemies.

Where are Rocky's parents..?


And I say also unto thee, That thou art Frater Robert

And upon this Rock I will build My Church

And the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.


 I AM NOT THE GOD OF YOUR FATHERS. 

I AM THE HIDDEN STONE AND BREAK ALL HEARTS. 

BREAK OPEN YOUR OWN HEART. 

COME FROM BELOW. 

RISE UNTO THE HEIGHTS, 
DESCEND AGAIN WITH KNOWLEDGE. 

YOU MUST RETURN BELOW.


Merlin: 
What are you afraid of?

Arthur:
I don't know.

Merlin: 
Shall I tell you what's out there?

Arthur: 
Yes, please.

Merlin: 
The Dragon. 

A beast of such power that if you were to see it whole and all complete in a single glance, it would burn you to cinders.

Arthur: 
Where is it?

Merlin:
 It is everywhere! 

It is everything! 

Its scales glisten in the bark of trees, its roar is heard in the wind! 

And its forked tongue strikes like... like...

[lightning strikes near their feet]

Whoa! Like lightning! Yes, that's it.

Arthur: 
How can I...? 
What should I...? 
Must I...?

Merlin: 
Do nothing. 
Be still. 
Sleep. 
Rest in the arms of The Dragon. 

Dream....


In dreams I walk with you
In dreams I talk to you
In dreams you're mine all the time

We're together in dreams, in dreams

Apollo Creed: 
Stay in school and use your brain. 
Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. 
Forget about sports as a profession. 

Sports make ya grunt and smell.
 See, be a thinker, not a stinker.

IAM IN A WORLD OF SHIT



Adrian: 
Einstein flunked out of school, twice. 

Paulie: 
Is that so? 

Adrian: 
Yeah. Beethoven was deaf. 
Helen Keller was blind. 

I think Rocky's got a good chance.


Rocky: 
I been comin' here for six years, and for six years ya been stickin' it to me, an' I wanna know how come! 

Mickey: 
Ya don't wanna know! 

Rocky: 
I wanna know how come! 

Mickey: Ya wanna know? 

Rocky: 
I WANNA KNOW HOW! 

Mickey: 
OK, I'm gonna tell ya! You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark! 

Rocky: 
It's a living. 

Mickey: 
IT'S A WASTE OF LIFE!


Rocky: 
I can't do it. 

Adrian: 
What? 

Rocky: 
I can't beat him. 

Adrian: 
Apollo? 

Rocky: 
Yeah. I been out there walkin' around, thinkin'. I mean, who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league. 

Adrian: 
What are we gonna do? 

Rocky: 
I don't know. 

Adrian: 
You worked so hard. 

Rocky: 
Yeah, that don't matter. 'Cause I was nobody before. 

Adrian: 
Don't say that. 

Rocky:
 Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 
'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. 
It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 
'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. 


Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.


[Paulie overhears Rocky and now he's angry and hurt] 
Paulie: 
I don't want nothin' from you. I don't want nothin' from you. This ain't no charity case. Get outta my house. 

Adrian: 
It's not just your house. 

Paulie: [to Rocky] 
You ain't no friend no more. Get outta my house, I just says. 

Adrian: 
Don't talk to him like that. 

Paulie: 
Both of you get out of my house. 
Rocky: Yo... It's cold outside, Paulie. 

[drops his hat; getting angrier, Paulie grabs his bat] 

Paulie: 
I don't want you messin' her, and I don't raise you to go with this scum bum! Yeah? Come on! You wanna hit on me? Come on! I'll break both your arms so they don't work for ya! 

[Paulie smashed a lamp, then a dinner tray; Adrian screams] 

Paulie: [Screaming] 
That's right! I'm not good enough to meet with Gazzo... 
[spits] 
 That's what I think of Gazzo! Now your a big-shot fighter on your way up, you don't even throw a crumb to your friend Paulie! When I go out and get your meat every morning! You forgot that! Then I even give you my sister, too! 

Adrian: 
Only a pig would say that! 

Paulie: 
I'm a pig? A pig gives you the best? 

Paulie: [Smashes a coffee set] 
You're such a loser! I don't get married because of you! 
You can't live by yourself! 
I put you two together! 
And you - don't you forget it! 
You owe me! 
You owe me! 

Adrian: [Freaks out] 
WHAT DO I OWE YOU? 

Paulie: [cries] 
You're supposed to be good to me. 

Adrian: 
WHAT DO I OWE YOU, PAULIE? WHAT DO I OWE YOU? I treat you good! I cook for you! I cleaned for you! I pick up your dirty clothes! I take care of ya, Paulie! I don't owe you nothin'! 
And you made me feel like a loser! 

I'M NOT A LOSER!



No comments:

Post a Comment