Wednesday 19 April 2017

Klingon Guile




KRUGE: 
Why haven't they finished us? 
...They outgun me ten to one.

MALTZ: 
My Lord, enemy commander wishes a truce to confer.

KRUGE: 
Put him on screen!

KIRK (on viewscreen): This is Admiral James T. Kirk of the Federation Starship Enterprise.

KRUGE: 
So! The Genesis Commander himself.

KIRK (on viewscreen): 
By violation of treaty between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, your presence here is an act of war. You have two minutes to surrender your crew and your vessel, or we will destroy you.

KRUGE: 
He's hiding something. We may have dealt him a more serious blow than I thought.

TORG: 
How can you tell that?

KRUGE: 
I trust my instincts. 

...Admiral Kirk, this is your opponent speaking.

Do not lecture me about treaty violations. The Federation, in creating an ultimate weapon, has become a gang of Intergalactic criminals!

It is not I who will surrender, it is YOU

...On the planet below, I have three prisoners from the team who developed your doomsday weapon. If you do not surrender immediately, I will execute them, one at a time, as enemies of galactic peace.

KIRK: 
Who is this? How dare you take prisoners?

KRUGE: 
Who I am is not important. That I have them IS. 

...I will allow you speak to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment