Monday 5 June 2017

Accession : Prince Hal

We remember you of old, Merlyn - what trickery is this?
He's trying to foist a fatherless boy on us! 
Do you want a bastard for a King...?



"I am a bastard too; I love bastards: I am a bastard
begot, bastard instructed, bastard in mind, bastard
in valour, in every thing illegitimate. One bear will
not bite another, and wherefore should one bastard?
Take heed, the quarrel's most ominous to us: if the
son of a whore fight for a whore, he tempts judgment:
farewell, bastard."

Edward De Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford,
"Shake-Spear"
Lover and BabyFather to Queen Elizabeth I
Troilus and Cressida 

" We mustn’t forget that Elizabeth and her government have total power of censorshipsuppressionimprisonmenttorture, even death 

And she had made it High Treason to even speak or write about any royal claim. "



In the Name of 

  • God, 
  • St. Michael and 
  • St. George 

I give you the Right to Bear Arms and the Power to Mete Justice!

Harry: 
That duty I will solemnly obey, as Knight and King.

Merlin: 
I never saw this...

Uryenes: 
Rize... King Harry.

I am your humble Knight, and I swear allegiance to the courage in your veins -

So strong it is, its source must be Queen Diana Spencer of the House of Stewart

I doubt you No More!


Full-sized portrait of 
Elizabeth "Bess" Raleigh, 
ca. 1600 by Robert Peake the Elder (ca. 1551–1619)
POSSIBLY AFTER ELIZABETH WAS DEAD


Walter Raleigh and son Walter 1602
AFTER ELIZABETH WAS DEAD

RED HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment