Sunday 11 June 2017

ASSASSINATION PREVENTION : The "Nobody Can Help Me Now" Moment



Corbyn is about as far away from this moment right now as it is possible to get....

For now.


'I live like a man who is dead already'

- Malcolm X

What does that  mean..?

As one of the most pure of heart, righteous and radical of Warriors, the point is made, the best amongst that elect group don't  die when you kill them.

They become more alive.

As a matter of fact, in that aspect, we find perhaps the best definition of "A Saint" that I have yet come across.

That's always been the classic Christian descriptive qualifier for Sainthood : 

"A Complete and Exemplary Life of Service and Devotion - such that The Good That These Men Do lives after them; The Evil is oft  Interred with Their Bones"

Malcolm did not fade away or die when his body was assassinate - with every passing year, he began growing stronger and stronger with every year.

And then they had to assassinate him all over again  to actually  make him die.

"Now, it doesn't matter, now. It really doesn't matter what happens now. I left Atlanta this morning, and as we got started on the plane, there were six of us. The pilot said over the public address system, "We are sorry for the delay, but we have Dr. Martin Luther King on the plane. And to be sure that all of the bags were checked, and to be sure that nothing would be wrong with on the plane, we had to check out everything carefully. And we've had the plane protected and guarded all night."

And then I got into Memphis. And some began to say the threats, or talk about the threats that were out. What would happen to me from some of our sick white brothers?

Well, I don't know what will happen now. 
We've got some difficult days ahead. 
But it really doesn't matter with me now. 

Because I've been to The Mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. 

But I'm not concerned about that now. 

I just want to do God's will. 


And He's allowed me to go up to The Mountain. 
And I've looked over. 

And I've seeeeen the Promised Land. 

I may not get there with you. 

But I want you to know tonight, that 

We, as a people, will get to The Promised Land!


Thank you very kindly, my friends. 

As I listened to Ralph Abernathy and his eloquent and generous introduction and then thought about myself, I wondered who he was talking about. 

It's always good to have your closest friend and associate to say something good about you. 

And Ralph Abernathy is the best friend that I have in the world. 

I'm delighted to see each of you here tonight in spite of a storm warning. You reveal that you are determined to go on anyhow.


Harry and Wills hadn't seen Diana for a MONTH before her death: She died a day before they were due to be reunited after trips and divorce kept them apart, reveal princes as they share new photos

By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail 23:01 23 Jul 2017, updated 03:33 24 Jul 2017

William and Harry had not seen their mother for almost a month before her death
The brothers have made the revelations in a TV documentary about Diana’s life
Pair lavished praise on their mother and her ability to ‘smother’ them with love
Princes William and Harry had not seen their mother for almost a month before her death, they have revealed in a documentary about Diana’s life.

Her divorce from Prince Charles meant the boys were ‘bounced’ between their parents, losing out on time with both of them, Harry said.

She died the day before they were due to be reunited. In the film, which airs tonight, the princes lavished praise on their mother and her ability to ‘smother’ them with love.

But Harry laid bare how the divorce, Diana’s high-profile charity work and her romance with Dodi Fayed meant he and William had not seen her for weeks before she died in Paris in August 1997.


Prince Harry and Prince William looking at a family photo album in Kensington Palace in the documentary,  Diana, Our Mother
The late princess holding Prince William while she was pregnant with Prince Harry 
Poignant: The princes pictured with their mother in France just six weeks before she died
In the documentary, an adult Harry told an anti-landmine campaigner: ‘You saw my mother more recently than I did.’

William, then 15, and Harry, 12, were at Balmoral with their father when Diana died. In candid interviews to mark the 20th anniversary of her death, the brothers revealed their regret that they cut short their final phone call with her, just hours before her death, because they wanted to go and play.

Related Articles

'The things I'd have said to her... if I knew it was the last time we'd speak': William and Harry's agony over final phone call with Diana as they share unseen photos - including one of princess pregnant 
Prince Harry on how 'total kid' Diana had the motto 'be as naughty as you want... just don't get caught' as Wills jokes he 'fell down the stairs' when his mother booked Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell for his 12th birthday 
Brothers with a bond forged in tragedy - and humour: RICHARD KAY on the very special relationship that William and Harry share 
They said their grief was ‘still raw’ but also recalled treasured memories of their mother.

They released photographs from her personal album, including a picture of Diana holding a baby Harry, taken on the royal yacht Britannia by Prince William.

Prince William and Prince Harry watch as Diana's coffin is driven away from Westminster Abbey
This picture, taken by Prince William, shows the princess sitting and playing with Prince Harry on the Royal Yacht Britannia
Princess Diana sunbathing aboard the Jonikal Yacht moored in Portofino, Italy, in 1997
The Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed, on a pontoon in the French Riviera resort of St. Tropez in August 1997
PRINCE HARRY: THE FILM NEARLY MADE ME CRY 

Prince Harry admitted his grief was ‘still raw’, but praised tonight’s film as ‘brilliant’
Prince Harry was almost reduced to tears by the new film about his mother.

He called producers after seeing it and said: ‘I nearly cried several times watching it back.’

The prince admitted his grief was ‘still raw’, but praised tonight’s film as ‘brilliant’.

Prince William said the decision to speak so openly about their mother was a one-off, adding: ‘We felt it was the right time to do it. We won’t be doing this again.’

Producers approached Kensington Palace more than a year ago, seeking permission for a programme to mark the 20th anniversary of Diana’s death. They were invited to meet the princes and discussed Diana’s legacy, but also their personal memories.

Producer Ashley Gething said: ‘William and Harry realised there is a new, younger generation who didn’t know about their mum … She did so much in raising awareness on taboo subjects such as HIV, mental health and homelessness. The princes want people to know all of that.’

William said he had found speaking about his mother ‘quite daunting’ at first but ‘cathartic’ and ‘quite a healing process’.

Lady Diana Spencer pictured looking at her future husband Prince Charles during a visit to the Cheshire Regiment at Tidworth in 1981
Prince William and Princess Diana Skiing Holiday in Lech, Austria, in 1991
Speaking of the divorce, Harry said: ‘The two of us were bouncing between the two of them and we never saw our mother enough or we never saw our father enough.

‘There was a lot of travelling and a lot of fights on the backseat with my brother, which I would win. I don’t pretend we’re the only people to have to deal with that. But it was an interesting way of growing up.’

The supermodel surprise for William 

Fun-loving Princess Diana arranged for three supermodels to pay a surprise visit to Prince William, he revealed.

The future king came home from school to find Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington waiting for him at Kensington Palace.

It was typical of his mother’s ‘cheeky sense of humour’ and love of mischief, William said.

‘She organised, when I came home from school, to have Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell waiting at the top of the stairs. I was probably a 12 or 13-year-old boy who had posters of them on his wall and I went bright red and didn’t quite know what to say and sort of fumbled, and I think pretty much fell down the stairs. I was completely and utterly awestruck.’

The prince added that it was ‘a very funny memory that’s lived with me forever about her – loving, embarrassing and being the joker’.

Diana also had a serious side, first taking William to a homeless shelter when he was 12.

William and Harry spent ten days with their mother and Fayed, the son of then-Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, at his villa in the South of France. But while they returned to London and then Balmoral, she joined Mr Fayed on his yacht around the Mediterranean, and went to the Greek islands with a friend. She also travelled to Bosnia to campaign against landmines.

Diana remained in frequent phone contact with her sons, but they told how their final conversation lasted just five minutes.

Harry said: ‘I never enjoyed speaking to my parents on the phone. We spent far too much time on the phone rather than speaking to each other. I can’t really remember what I said but I regret how short the phone call was. I’ll have to deal with that for the rest of my life. Not knowing that was the last time I was going to speak to my mum, how differently that conversation would have panned out if I’d had even the slightest inkling.’

William said the call interrupted a game with their cousins Zara and Peter Phillips, and said he and Harry were in a ‘desperate rush to say goodbye’ so they could go back to playing.

He said: ‘If I’d known what was going to happen I wouldn’t have been so blasé about it. But that phone call sticks in my mind, quite heavily.’

William said her death was ‘utterly devastating’ and he and Harry struggled to understand their feelings or speak to each other about their grief. They praised Diana as ‘the best mother ever’ who left them with a personal legacy of her love, as well as her global charitable impact.

Diana, Our Mother is on ITV tonight at 9pm.
PRINCES BARE THEIR SOULS: IN THEIR OWN WORDS 

The Princess pictured with her sons in 1985. They praised Diana as ‘the best mother ever’ who left them with a personal legacy of her love
Harry on Diana’s hugs  

'She’d engulf you and squeeze you as tight as possible. I miss that feeling.' 

William on her loving nature  

'She was extremely good at showing what we meant to her, how important it was to feel.' 

William on his wedding day 

'Not many days go by that I don’t think of her. I did really feel she was there … I very much felt she was there for me.'  

Harry on her sense of fun 

'She was a total kid through and through. I can hear her crazy laugh in my head.'

... and her sense of mischief 

'One of her mottos was ‘be as naughty as you want, just don’t get caught’. She was one of the naughtiest parents. She would smuggle sweets in our socks.'




No comments:

Post a Comment