Wednesday 14 June 2017

The Sorrow of Fearful Men



Sad....? SAD....?!,?! NO!!! What IS This...?! What is WRONG with Everyone? ?

Sorrow is for The Helpless, The Beaten and The Damned and I am neither!

We are NOT descended from Fearful Men..! We are NOT afraid, and we DO NOT HAVE TIME for "Sad"..!!

Where is your COURAGE..?!




No, you don't - the point is Not to Care.

They have made you FEARFUL.

I Don't Care Who's Watching Me - I Want Them to Hear Everything I Say.

THAT'S WHY I SAY IT.

It's for Their Benefit TOO.

THAT'S WHY I SAY IT.


For Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley of The Shadow of Death,

I Fear NO Evil.




Fear.

 
Fear attracts The Fearful.



The Strong. 



The Weak.



The Innocent.



The Corrupt. 



Fear


Fear is my ally.*

Sometimes, it is. But it would never do to go making a habit of it... ]



No comments:

Post a Comment