Sunday 27 August 2017

The Most Powerful Spell in The World



Could This Be - The Most Powerful Spell in The World...?
Plain to See - Using This, We Might Heal All The Earth.

In this Tongue, Mighty Charms to True Power Invoke,
Even perhaps since the Days when Great Nimrod's day-labbourers last spoke,
To Share with each other Thoughts of True Hope and Comradeship,
Which, having but the sole Common Tongue shared between Man and Brother,
Fabled, Powerful and Dread words entoned, used by God's Angels in Heaven
Untill that Black Day, Man still through his speaking,  in Enochian wrought Great Works....... 
But Not in Thee (Perhaps, if Thee, being He) to Knott, I say, but Knot Called Forth Named Dæmons...!?
As to this, the charge, as being now spoken and said allowed, being raised - I say 'By this Hap, I Will it Now Say, We all be Raised!


So attend now, judge in your self and keep counsel,
The Power and Merit of True Will under Love hereafter enchanted,
Via the speaking aloud with sincere Truth of Feeling

To Thy Beloved Intendant
These Thricewise Gestalted;
Tripartite Inviolable/Immuteable Lawfully True Sentiments in Verses :




"I am Sorry - Please, Forgive Me."




"I Love You", and 




"You Were Right". *






"I Already Said That I Was Sorry, and I Meant It, so Your Supposed to Forgive Me - 

That's The Way This is supposed to WORK."

No comments:

Post a Comment